How to apply
- Application must be in response to the advertised position and interested applicants meeting the requirements are requested to forward an application form, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, together with originally certified copies of qualifications and identity documents to The Municipal Manager (Attention Manager Human Resources), PO Box 66, Standerton, 2430 or hand-deliver such at the Lekwa Local Municipal Administrative Building, Corner Dr Beyers Naude and Mbonani Mayisela Street, Standerton.
- Faxed, e-mailed and late applications will not be considered.
- Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates Applicants who have not been contacted within sixty (60) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Lekwa Local Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.
- The submission of an application gives Lekwa Local Municipality the right to make inquiries necessary to obtain information regarding the applicant’s background. Such enquiry will include current and previous employers, criminal record as well as academic institutions. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Canvassing Councillors or officials for the appointment is strictly prohibited and will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- People from previously disadvantaged groups and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- For further enquiries please contact the Human Resources Administration Officer, Mr. F.N. Gqwashu at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
The purpose of these forms is to assist Lekwa Local Municipality in the process of choosing qualified candidates for a publicly advertised position. Please ensure that these forms are fully and accurately filled out, with all pertinent details regarding the potential candidate. Any supplementary information can be included in the candidate’s CV.